Restoration of Spirit

Restore Your Home, Restore Your Spirit!

martinahandy's Discussions (156)

Discussions Started (156) Replies Latest Activity

How can I lower my blood pressure for a test?

The new guide promises to teach users everything they should know about how to overcome high blood pressure. This program is currently avai…

Started by martinahandy

0 19 hours ago

The Secret Weapon To Level High Blood Pressure

Now, the main thing to know is whether or not the Blood Balance Formula works. Of course, yes! This protocol does work for you if executed…

Started by martinahandy

0 19 hours ago

Does keto diet really work?

Your kidneys flushing out all that water is also part of the reason people see dramatic scale drops in the beginning of their keto journeys…

Started by martinahandy

0 yesterday

Why ketogenic diet is bad?

"Your brain runs on glucose (a simple form of carbohydrates)," notes Adrien Paczosa, R.D., L.D., a registered dietitian and eating disorder…

Started by martinahandy

0 yesterday

How to Prepare for a Hurricane, Storm Survival Tips

Unlike other reviews I am going to provide with enough information about this product covering what it is, what it contains, how it works a…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Monday

Can erectile dysfunction be reversed?

There are no legitimate medical studies to confirm the claims made by any of the manufacturers of "penis enhancement" pills.  It's importan…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Monday

Cure For ED Problem - Best Medicines For Erectile Dysfunction

It’s unlikely that natural remedies will treat erectile dysfunctionproperly because they usually contain little or no active ingredients. B…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Monday

Erectile Dysfunction Treatment & Information Online

However, with Provexum, You’ll be able to rewind time on your manhood and sex drive, like you’re aging backwards. Plus, the more erections…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Saturday

Surgical Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction

I strongly recommend Provexum program to all guys, no matter your age, who are experiencing any form of erectile dysfunction, or even if yo…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Saturday

How can I increase my intelligence?

In addition, if you have other health problems, or if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients used in this supplement, the The super Memo…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Saturday

RSS

Books Featured on the Show

Daily Quote

Passion

‎"Find your passion. Your passion is what stirs your…

Continue

Created by Janet Kohl Oct 23, 2010 at 2:40pm. Last updated by Janet Kohl Oct 23, 2010.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

Tip of the Day

Day Fifty Six - Push Your Easy Button 71 Replies

You decide, do you want to push an easy button or a difficult button? Live life on your own terms. You can choose to make it easyor dificult, enjoyable or miserable, fast or slow.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by yanmaneee Apr 1.

Day Fifty Five - Learn the Many Benefits of Time Management 79 Replies

Time management and prioritising can make room for the important things in your life, like your passion but also self care and ultimately your health.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by swaqny Apr 23.

Day Fifty Four - Have Sweet Dreams 49 Replies

Use your dreams to answer those burning questions or to dicover answers you didn't even know you were looking for.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by Nishu Chauhan Apr 10.

Day Fifty Three - Stop and Smell the Roses 58 Replies

Take time to recharge and restore your energy for the long trip ahead. Reflect on how far you've come and look ahead to where you are going.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by yanmaneee Apr 1.

© 2019   Created by Janet Kohl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service