Restoration of Spirit

Restore Your Home, Restore Your Spirit!

martinahandy's Discussions (264)

Discussions Started (264) Replies Latest Activity

Are planks good for abs?

Millions of people dream of losing weight and a flat stomach, but unfortunately, many of them have a problem with it. They feel unable to c…

Started by martinahandy

0 4 hours ago

What happens if psoriasis goes untreated?

Crawford utilizes a holistic approach in curing psoriasis which leads to lesser symptoms over time. The Psoriasis Strategy eBook also provi…

Started by martinahandy

0 4 hours ago

What is gluten free food list?

“Gluten Free Lifestyle PLR: Secrets To Excellent Gut Health” will show you everything you need to know about this special diet that will he…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Saturday

What is a good profit margin for a small business?

Are the Your Income Profits testimonials from real customers actually using the system?To me they look like fake reviews from paid actors w…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Saturday

Which fruit is good for brain?

The brain is the more important organ in our body. He works all day, even in the room. In all cases, the mind begins to erase memory at the…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Friday

Is balding a sign of high testosterone?

New Alpha Nutrition Rock Hard is a dietary supplement that boosts testosterone production in men. It improves and maintains the testosteron…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Friday

How can I improve my personal memory?

Memory Professor here is something regarding failing to remember that simply draws which is the reason that this is the program that you re…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Thursday

How do psychologists improve memory?

Believe it or not, it is a lot easier than anyone would have ever thought possible to unlock the power of an extreme memory – never forgett…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Thursday

What increases testosterone in males?

While size might not be everything, there is no denying that men all over the world are looking for ways to increase the length of their pe…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Wednesday

How can I regain my upper body strength?

Losing weight and building muscles simultaneously is such a complicated thing. It takes a lot of time and concentration, but the wish is to…

Started by martinahandy

0 on Wednesday

RSS

Books Featured on the Show

Daily Quote

Passion

‎"Find your passion. Your passion is what stirs your…

Continue

Created by Janet Kohl Oct 23, 2010 at 2:40pm. Last updated by Janet Kohl Oct 23, 2010.

Badge

Loading…

Photos

• Add Photos

Tip of the Day

Day Fifty Six - Push Your Easy Button 74 Replies

You decide, do you want to push an easy button or a difficult button? Live life on your own terms. You can choose to make it easyor dificult, enjoyable or miserable, fast or slow.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by Vishakha Singh Jul 2.

Day Fifty Five - Learn the Many Benefits of Time Management 80 Replies

Time management and prioritising can make room for the important things in your life, like your passion but also self care and ultimately your health.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by swaqny 17 minutes ago.

Day Fifty Four - Have Sweet Dreams 54 Replies

Use your dreams to answer those burning questions or to dicover answers you didn't even know you were looking for.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by Tanjaddaniel 4 hours ago.

Day Fifty Three - Stop and Smell the Roses 59 Replies

Take time to recharge and restore your energy for the long trip ahead. Reflect on how far you've come and look ahead to where you are going.

Started by Janet Kohl. Last reply by jamessmiths on Thursday.

© 2019   Created by Janet Kohl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service