Some of these are not representative beneficial effects of the CBD:
- enhance bone development – there are no clinical evidences to support this idea. The hemp oil is Cannabidiol (CBD) and contains no calcium, magnesium, or other substances which are known to enhance bone structure development. Maybe this statement is based on a single lab test conducted few years ago, which concluded that CBD is quickening the healing of bone fractures in lab animals, but there's no evidence that is also doing so in humans.
- lower the level of sugar in blood – not quite a benefit in healthy men and women. A lowered blood sugar level could lead to hypoglycemia, which is known to produce dizziness, shakiness, excessive hunger, excessive sweating, and even fainting.
- treat fibromyalgia, lime disease, and lupus – if in the case of fibromyalgia it could help, in lime disease and lupus is quite useless. Maybe the producer wanted to say that it is helping by reducing the symptoms, because CBD is not treating these diseases. It is only providing efficient treatment of the effects (symptoms) and not of the causes (the diseases themselves) in these diseases cases.
- prevents stroke – if thinking that the hemp oil contains the healthy fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, then a simple conclusion could be the one that it is preventing strokes. In fact, the hemp oil contains very high levels of Omega 3 and Omega 6, which are actually becoming a risk for heart disorders and heart attacks when overdosed. If some patients are already suffering from cardiovascular disorders and take a higher than recommended dosage the risk for strokes increases, instead of decreasing.
Elevated Health CBD Oil – Side Effects.
According to the manufacturer's description of the product, Elevated Health CBD Oil has so side effects.
However, the Elevated Health CBD Oil contains only Cannabidiol (CBD), so it presents the same side effects as the CBD itself. Therefore, among the most important side effects of CBD are:
- Can lead to heart disorders. Even though CBD contains Omega 3 and Omega 6, which are very healthy to humans health, a higher dose than normal of these fatty acids, taken on a long-term, may increase the risk of heart attack. Thus, it is important to respect the dosage as it is prescript.
- Can lead to blood coagulation. CBD can diminish the effects of anticoagulants, and this fact can lead to blood clotting, increasing the risk for strokes and other cardiovascular problems.
- Can lead to hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia occurs when the sugar level in blood is getting very low, and its symptoms are dizziness, shakiness, excessive hunger, excessive sweating, and even fainting.
- CBD is not recommendable for pregnant women or breastfeeding moms.
Remember that these side effects are very rare or only applicable to people who are already suffering from cardiovascular disorders.