Restore Your Home, Restore Your Spirit!
This is a group dedicated to those who want to lose weight or live a healthier life. We share exercise tips and ideas as well as recipes for healthy eating. Please join and start a discussion, share or post a video!
Location: Worldwide Network of Support
Latest Activity: Dec 17, 2016
Want to feel better, have more energy and perhaps even live longer? Staying fit and taking the time to look after the most important person in your life, YOU, can provide some amazing results. Below are a just a few points of what fitness has to offer.
1. Improves your mood. By stimulating various brain chemicals, exercise has an effect to leave you feeling euphoric and accomplished when finished.
2. Manage your weight. When you exercise, you burn calories. Try taking the stairs instead of the elevator, go for a walk during lunch, anything that keeps you moving.
3. Less Stress. Regular exercise can reduce the amount of stress you carry. Those who exercise can be less affected by the stress faced on a daily basis.
4. Put the spark back in your love life. Daily activity gives you longer lasting energy and helps to keep you looking better, all of which can lead to more enjoyable intimacy.
5. Better sleep. By exerting more energy throughout the day, falling asleep can be easier and help you feel more rested, which provides a higher concentration level.
Exercise is simple and fun! Friends with similar interest are great motivators, and if you get bored with what you are doing, try something new. It may help you from slipping into a slump and allow you to lead a more exciting life with new opportunities to consider. The positives are endless and as long as you’re moving, it counts. Do yourself a favor, give your exercise regimen an overhaul, and be the greatest you can be!