Best ingredients for bodybuilding supplements in review. Crazy Bulk is one of the brands that bring quality to the table.
- Creatine – Increases muscle strength by increasing the level of creatine phosphate in muscle cells. Also, it provides a rapid source of adenosine triphosphate (ATP, the source of energy for contracting muscles) – take 2-5 grams of creatine before and after training, or at breakfast in non-training days.
- Whey Protein – This protein has a large number of branched chain amino acids in its composition. Besides this, it digests quite quickly and can reach the muscle in a very short time from the time of consumption. It also helps to increase blood flow because it also contains small compounds, called peptides – take 10 grams of whey protein with 30 minutes before training 30 grams immediately after training.
- Casein – Casein is a protein present in dairy products and accounts for 80% of the proteins found in milk. It contains a wide range of amino acids, almost identical to whey protein, which is a by-product derived from cheese. This amino acid complex of casein is rich in essential amino acids responsible for muscle protein synthesis – take 10-20 grams of casein after training and additionally 20-40 grams of casein before bedtime.
- Fish Oil – Essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil provide essential anti-inflammatory properties to protect the joints and help with recovery after lifting heavy weights. These fatty acids can also benefit muscle growth and encourage fat removal – take 3-6 grams of Omega 3 fish oil distributed in 2-3 doses during your main meals.
- BCAA – Branched-chain amino acids are conferring the body with essential amino acids which are usually not synthesized naturally by the body. These amino acids from BCAA are increasing the energy, the blood flow and are good for muscle growth – take 5-10 grams during your breakfast or before training, or, to maximize its efficiency, take 5 grams of BCAA, 3 times a day.
- Nitric Oxide – Known in short as NO, this is a molecule involved in a wide range of processes. Among these, an increased interest for bodybuilders is its ability to dilate blood vessels and allow increased blood flow to circulate to the muscles. A higher blood flow means more oxygen, nutrients, anabolic hormones and water that will give your muscles more energy during your workouts and also a better recovery and growth of muscle tissue – take one dose (3-5 grams of NO) before breakfast, one dose before training, one dose after training, and one dose before bedtime; to maximize its effectiveness, take it along with a Vitamin C supplement.
Those are some of the ingredients you can find in Crazy Bulk supplements.